The teaball is a classic tool used to brew individual mugs of tea that has been used for generations of tea-drinkers. It is reuseable and does not waste paper. Cleaning is also easy–just rinse with water and hang to dry. The teaball can also be washed in the dishwasher, but rinse the leaves out first so they don’t clog up your machine. All stainless steel.
Our selection of teaballs includes all sizes and types. Here is a breakdown of the differences:
- A: Tea Spoon, brews one serving and uses spring action to stay closed. The wire mesh allows full circulation of water through the tea.
- B: Solid Round Teaball, makes 1 – 4 servings and has two halves that fit snugly together, with holes for the water to flow through.
- C: Wire Mesh Round Teaball, makes 1 – 8 servings, depending on size. A classic shape that holds closed with a clip.
- D: Acorn, a cute shape that makes one serving. Very charming.
- E: Large Acorn, the same shape but can brew up to 4 cups.
- F: Heart with drip tray, brews one serving and comes with its own little tray to place the teaball in when it’s done brewing. A thoughtful gift.